Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Miracles

Merry Christmas from the Granicas!

I apologize that it has been so long since our last post! Many people have been asking for updates on how the adoption is going and we haven't had anything positive to share, so we decided to hold off until we had some good news! That day has finally arrived! Michael and I heard from our agency on Saturday and we're the next family that will be traveling to Liberia to bring our babies home! HALLELUJAH!!! It sounds like our agency is waiting for an email and then we move onto the next phase, which she hopes will happen after the holidays! EEK! We should be heading to Africa sometime next month! As soon as we get more information, Michael & I will definitely pass it along, so everyone can be praying for our trip!

In other news, my little brother sold his house in November and has been really searching non-stop for a new place, but nothing has panned out. He was starting to think that he was going to have to rent a place until a house came on the market that met his requirements, but I am happy to announce that his offer was accepted on a beautiful home in Blaine today! Eek! We are so excited for him and can't wait to have our first family gathering at his new place, especially since our family will finally be complete!

God is so good you guys! A friend just mentioned yesterday that she could see us traveling and my brother moving in January and now it is actually happening! Crazy! Please be in prayer for my mom. January is the busiest time of year for our business, which is only going to be compounded by my being out of the country and my brother moving. Thankfully, we have some amazing friends that have offered to help my mom out in any way that they can and I know she'll be taking them up on that.

That's it for now! I will post more as soon as we hear anything!

Love you guys!

Merry Christmas!
Michael & Carey




No comments: