Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bachelor Party

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to post an update on recent events that have been taking place. Yesterday afternoon I had my bachelor party at Action City in Eau Claire, My best man and Bro-in-law Chad made all the arrangements and us seven guys had a great time. We road the go-carts, played laser tag, played video games, hit the ball around in the batting cages and played a game of mini-golf. This was all in the first two hours. We then took a break had some pizza and sandwiches and pop while we just hung out for a while and got to know each other better.

Matt, one of my groomsmen had to take off but the rest of us got another two hour pass. We hit the go carts for a couple more races, then did another round of laser tag and played a couple games of mini bowling. Chad climbed the 30 foot rock wall and did it in 1minute and 15 seconds, Way to go man.... There was no chance that I could have ever climbed that.
Overall it was a lot of fun and I will be back again to action city to do it all again.

Thanks to all those that were able to attend and make it a very memorable day. I posted some pics as well that Dave, a colleague I work with, took since he was the only one to bring a camera. Thanks again Dave for taking the pics...

I am very excited about Saturday, and can't wait to see everyone at the wedding.

God Bless
Michael

No comments: